About the role:
We are looking for a qualified community executive to join our team!
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you. We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with clients, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.