About the role:
As a Project Manager you will carry overall responsibility for the planning, coordination, communication and control of activities pertaining to product and software development for the engineering team. You will engage with client and ensure that business requirements are documented and outcomes are in line with client's business objectives and meet defined success criteria (quality, scope, time and cost).
Your experience should include:-
- Strong focus on client engagement. Experience with external clients is a must.
- Familiar with agile and lean software development methadology.
- Familiar with agile tracking tools, such as JIRA is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand engineering team needs.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all staff and management levels.
- Business requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Results oriented. Ability to make things happen.
- Take full ownership and excellent care of clients' testing projects by establishing and maintaining healthy relationships with clients.
- Communicates appropriately and effectively to stakeholders, gaining trust and building consensus including providing training to end users.
- Develops and executes an overall project schedule, including tasks, duration, dependencies, and resource assignments.
- Resolves issues in a timely manner. When appropriate, escalate problems and issues to stakeholders and top management.
- Evaluates risks, assess possible outcomes and solves problems.
- Responds to terms or conditions not being met.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of clients' projects while ensuring resource availability and allocation.
STEM and Business fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.